Monday, March 22, 2010

Blog? Yes.

So, I've decided to start a blog. Well, I guess that much is obvious, but I thought I would start out with that anyways.

This blog will hold my daily rant. I've realized that the less I rant, the more angry I am as a person. My friends, family, and my roommate do not need to be subjected to my long winded rants, so a blog seemed like a perfect place to rant.

Also, when I don't rant, my road rage gets baaaaaad.

So, that's the topic for my first rant.

Rage rage inducing idiots in rush hour!

So, today I was stuck in an endless line of rush hour traffic. On a good day, rush hour is frustrating, on a bad day, it's soul crushing. Today I had one of those idiots in front of me who leaves approximately 10 car lengths between them and the car in front of them. This creates the opportunity for the cars from the other lane to move on over into your lane. So, I was getting pretty frustrated because my lane of traffic just continued to slow as the moron in front of me let in every car in sight. So, naturally, I moved over into the other lane, and passed them. Usually this would be the end of the frustration, correct? But no. The idiot who was in front of me, is now behind me, and is apparently pissed off that I passed them, as is now going to tailgate me! Hooray! So, for about 5km, I had this moron tailgating me, making me very nervous every time I had to so much as tap my breaks.

Luckily, I made it to my destination without crashing into, getting crashing into by, or maiming anyone. Success!

1 comment:

  1. These are the situations where having a car you dn't necessarily care about comes in handy. In the days fo the Alero Brad would joke that the next time that happens we would let the idiot ram us from behind thus having their insurance replace the car we were "driving"...but I use that term loosley. We never did it but it always seemed like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete