Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh noes! I missed a blog!

I am very sorry, I didn't blog yesterday!

I'm attempting to do this everyday, so one day soon, there will be two rants to make up for that missed one.

What is my rant today?

My semi-retarded cat.

Don't get me wrong, I love my cat. 99% of the time he is super rad, but that other 1% of the time he spends meowing at my bedroom door at my parents place while I'm trying to sleep.

IT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL.

Sometimes I drive to my parents house after work on Thursdays, so I can spend all of Friday with them, and when I do this, my cat is ALWAYS waiting at the door for me. He proceeds to follow me through the house, and then sit at my bedroom door. And meow. FOREVER.

Most people would say "just let him in!"
But that is where it gets tricky.
I am allergic to cats!

This all comes about because I was napping today, and my cat woke me up every 5-10 minutes to let me know that, yes, he still wanted into the room.

Fucking cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment